Napkin Dry Digester
Product - (Advanced Waste Management Systems)
- 1. Jp Tech waste management System for commercial units
- 2. Jptech Food Waste Management System for house hold purpose
- 3. Garbage Chulhas
- 4. Napkin Dry Digester
Portable Biomass Stoves
- 1. JP Stove
- 2. Jp stove. 10 kg capacity. 1+1 type.
- 3. Jp stove 20 kg capacity. 1+1.
- 4. Jp stove 25 kg capacity. Community type.
- 5. Jp stove.50 kg capacity. Suitable to cooking for 300 heads food requirements.
- 6. Porotta / Dhosha Stove Medium size
- 7. JP Stove Portable 1 + 1
- 8. Jp stove 2 kg capacity
- 9. Portable Biomass stove
- 10. JP Stove (1 Kg. Capacity.)
- 11. JP Stove 5Kg
- 12. JP Stove 10 kg heavy special design fr coconut shell using as fuel. fr coconut shell fuel.
- 13. Jp stove 25 kg
- 14. JP Stove (2 Kg stainless steel body.)
- 15. JP Stove 100 Kg
- 16. JP Rotti cum hot water stove
- 17. JP Rotti, Dhosa, Chappathi or Porotta cooking stove
Fixed Biomass Products
- 1. Advanced 2+1 smokeless cast iron stove.
- 2. Bench Stove
- 3. Community Stove
- 4. Complete combustion 2+1 Fixed domestic Stove
- 5. Advanced Smokeless domestic 2+1 Fixed chulhas ( Stove)
- 6. Advanced smokeless domestic 2 + 1 Fixed chulha (Stove ) with 202 grade SS
- 7. Advanced Smokeless domestic 2 + 1 Fixed Chulha (Stove) with additional Stainless Steel Plate (202 grade) fittings.
- 8. Parishad 2+1 Chulha
Advanced Waste Management
- This is an eco friendly used napkin destroyer
- This digester is very suitable to destroy used menstrual napkins, baby and old age used diaper
- No smoke and smell to come out
- The temperature inside the digester will rise up to 900 degree Celsius within 1 minute
- 10 mg LPG required for one time process
- Only CO2 and white colour powder type Ash is the rest things.
- The hazardess gas which release on the time of burning too destroyed in the chamber of digester
- Process of a two tier burning developed in the digester
- 3 to 5 minutes time is sufficient for one time process
- Five napkins or two diapers are the capacity for one time process in the digester
- Variant kinds of digestive were developed Eg: Domestic type for household uses, Community types for charity and other community institutes
WDC – 1
Capacity = up to 4 used napkins or 1 number used baby diaper at a time.
Required time for digestion = 3 minute
used fuel = LPG
Required LPG for one time purpose = Less than 10mg
Price :INR. 12,000