Jptech Food Waste Management System for house hold purpose
Product - (Advanced Waste Management Systems)
- 1. Jp Tech waste management System for commercial units
- 2. Jptech Food Waste Management System for house hold purpose
- 3. Garbage Chulhas
- 4. Napkin Dry Digester
- 1. JP Stove
- 2. Jp stove. 10 kg capacity. 1+1 type.
- 3. Jp stove 20 kg capacity. 1+1.
- 4. Jp stove 25 kg capacity. Community type.
- 5. Jp stove.50 kg capacity. Suitable to cooking for 300 heads food requirements.
- 6. Porotta / Dhosha Stove Medium size
- 7. JP Stove Portable 1 + 1(15 kg capacity)
- 8. Jp stove 2 kg capacity
- 9. Portable Biomass stove
- 10. JP Stove (1 Kg. Capacity.)
- 11. JP Stove 5Kg
- 12. JP Stove 10 kg heavy special design fr coconut shell using as fuel. fr coconut shell fuel.
- 13. Jp stove 25 kg
- 14. JP Stove (2 Kg stainless steel body.)
- 15. JP Stove 100 Kg
- 16. JP Rotti cum hot water stove
- 17. JP Rotti, Dhosa, Chappathi or Porotta cooking stove
- 1. Advanced 2+1 smokeless cast iron stove.
- 2. Bench Stove
- 3. Community Stove
- 4. Complete combustion 2+1 Fixed domestic Stove
- 5. Advanced Smokeless domestic 2+1 Fixed chulhas ( Stove)
- 6. Advanced smokeless domestic 2 + 1 Fixed chulha (Stove ) with 202 grade SS
- 7. Advanced Smokeless domestic 2 + 1 Fixed Chulha (Stove) with additional Stainless Steel Plate (202 grade) fittings.
- 8. Parishad 2+1 Chulha
Use the first bin first 3 months. After fulfill the Bin Close it and start to use the Second bin. Add compost boosting inoculam or cow dung at a time in a week. (cow dung average 2 kg ) with in 90 days the waste would be changed to a goo manure which can use to vegetables and plants.
System = Aerobic
Type = Portable
Capacity = up to 2 kg/ day.
Digestion period = with in 90 days.
I unit = 2 Bins.
Rs 7500 For One unit ( Two bins)